13 Kensington RoadHampton Falls, NH 03844MLS Number 4654679
- Price: $624,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 150 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4178Square Feet
Welcome to the Dodge House c. 1812, built by the wealthy saw mill proprietors on the adjacent Hampton Falls river, and a stone's throw away from Dodge Pond, where a 1765 mill still stands. With no expense spared, the home features classic architectural details throughout, including several styles of crown molding and trim, original working Indian shutters and multiple fireplaces with authentic surrounds. You can feel the richness, fine craftsmanship and good energy that are embodied in this stately home. Open the front door to a beautiful foyer and warm and welcoming grand staircase, whose height and light guide the way to beautifully proportioned rooms. The European-style kitchen, with large antique soapstone sink and counters, open cupboards, a cozy fireplace…and the substantial walk-in pantry is a beauty! The trendy first floor family room can also convert to a first floor master with en-suite bath. Over the last 15 years, the owners have thoughtfully renovated from roof to cellar, blending high-end systems and amenities with the character and appeal of a historic estate. Extensive work includes structural, electrical, plumbing, drainage and a 50-year architectural shingled roof. They have tastefully included beautiful English tile, French Thibaut designer wallpaper and unique details, offering European flair with a nod to the American traditions.
Ask A Question
- List Price$624,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4654679
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Open
- ZoningResidential - Agricultura
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Colorgreen
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, On-Site, Parking Spaces 5, Paved
- Broker NameTate & Foss Sotheby's International Rlty
- Agent NameSwanson
- Date Listed08/21/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count2
- Building Number13
- TownHampton Falls
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWinnacunnet Cooperative
- Elementary SchoolLincoln Akerman School
- Junior HighLincoln Akerman School
- High SchoolWinnacunnet High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'6" x 17'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'1" x 15"6"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 23'2"
- Room 4 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'10" x 19' 1"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'9" x 16'
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions7'3 x 7'8"
- Room 7 TypeMudroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions7'6" x 7'8"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions9'7" x 13'5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'8" x 15'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'2" x 16'4"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions13'10" x 16'3"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13'3" x 14'9"
- Room 13 TypeLibrary
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions14'6" x 14'6"
- Room 14 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions7'8" x 10'10"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 15 Level2
- Room 15 Dimensions7'5" x 10'
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 3+, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1812
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Slate/Stone, Softwood, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1612
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Fieldstone, Granite
- Property StyleAntique, Colonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4178
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Water, Radiant Floor
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.